terça-feira, 17 de novembro de 2009

Playlist #2: Um sorriso sádico...

I wanna shout, so... Let's go...


1 - Turn up the trouble - Airbourne
"I turn up the trouble 'till it gets real loud. I feel so much better that way..."

2 - Lying from you - Linkin Park
"I want to be pushed aside so let me go..."

3 - Forever Free - Stratovarius
Precisa descrever trecho??? rs...

4 - If takes you home - Idlewild
"You can break me by the bones, but you can't break me inside..."

5 - The wicker man - Iron Maiden

6 - This fire - Killswitch Engage
"Even trough the darkest days this fire burns always..."

7 - St. Anger - Metallica
"Fuck it all and fucking no regrets, I hit the lights on this dark sets..."

8 - Prayer of the refugee - Rise Against
"Don't hold me up now..."

9 - Sin with a grin - Shinedown
"Thank you for the venom. Did you think it would paralyse?..."

10 - Play the game - Motörhead
A chave de ouro...
"It's time to play the game..."

Nenhum comentário: